We just released Google Web Toolkit 1.0.21 to the GWT web site. This release fixes a number of bugs from our first release last week, inlcuding:
- Issue #5823700 - GWT hosted mode does not work when IE 7 is installed
- Issue #8840603 - GWT applications do not run in IE 7
- Issue #3844117 - Cannot reference a final local variable from a deep inner class
- Issue #9157420 - Compiler reports errors for non-ASCII characters (UTF-8 not supported)
- Issue #1524429 - RPC exception due to empty strings
- Issue #6000056 - ArrayStoreException initializing multi-dimensional arrays
- Issue #3490506 - Tree widget remove() bug
- Issue #8201889 - Generated RPC proxy code fails to pull in String intrinsically
- Issue #1600857 - TabPanel getWidgetIndex() recursion
- Issue #2705290 - TabPanel widget does not remove tabs properly
- Issue #9377889 - TabBar method insertTab() not honoring 'asHTML' parameter
- Issue #4387606 - FlexTable and Grid issues
With this release, we are also launching a public GWT issue tracking web site so you can more easily track our progress on bugs and feature requests. As you find issues with the product, post them to the GWT developer forum, and we will reproduce common bugs and feature requests on the site.
The issues include workarounds (if applicable) and links back to the discussion group threads in which the problem has been discussed. Let us know what you think of the new site in the developer forum.